2012年12月10日星期一

google el that bind kidnapp

Wear three Huang Ji Shuos:"The eldest brother person has already walked, we cry fart to use every day, not is still have to the stem what dry what?Those two little girls are quite good, bind to shout in bedroom at the top, we know two elder brothers to are to adopt a Yin superior, ha ha, specialized lane to show filial obedience two elder brothers!"
The angry mollified a while a lot of, everyone says to smile a food and drink a , end more at 10:00, two elder brothers and Wang Wei stay in the villa to stay overnight, I and the He young tiger respectively leave.
Leave shallow water gulf, the car to city passes away and wear small strong ask me:"Four elder brothers, where do we return?"
I see form and say:"You wait bottom."Take out the telephone that the cellular phone dialed Su Qian.
"Qian Qian, I ended, I picked you up in the past, we went out to sit meeting son!Good Mao!"Let go of a telephone, I say:"Go to back street and pick up Su Qian, we go out to play meeting son and didn't relax for a long time!"
Su Qian dresses very beautiful, she nearby still stands water works properly of the beauty is exactly at the small Ping.At the small Ping tonight have a liking for go to be dressed up intentionally of, compare at Su Qian of part with station, more delightfully fresh and bright.
I nowise cover up ground to say:" Mao!Is very beautiful!"
Su Qian stretched hand to beat me for a while the way of Jiao Chen:"Do not see a beautiful younger sister drop into for eyes!Say, take us where have fun?We go to cash box!At the small Ping sing to sing superly like!"
I say:"Is all right!That we calm down for the cash box Anne's store!Open a new road!"
Wear small strong drive, I sit at the copilot, two beautiful Dalian misses sit on the rear seat, we arrived to total store in cash box KTV all the way, quiet Anne's store.But, park the car, we 4 go in a to ask, silly eye, this cash box basically had no compartment this time, this cash box woulded not° until schedule to have position.
Cash box in Shanghai totally has six branches, I beg that to serve to receive a young lady to check other a few chain locks for me in the information desk store, all have no position as a result!I am a bit dizzy a while, at this time what business?So fire?Today again isn't a weekend.Heel once the young lady chat to just know, is all such every day, first half the night Be basic to all want to schedule to.
I see two beauties that pretty much disappoint to say:"Calculate, leave, we changed a place!Walk!"The my mouth says up and like this, eyes looking at the big hall of this sumptuous cash box total store, and the in the mind noodles slowly had a bold viewpoint!
Come out cash box, wear small strong say:"We go to the orchid laurel shop, beside."He points to let me see, not the Hu of distance goes to famous bar, it is said that a lot of singer's movie stars all like there steep, someone front soon and still just the orchid laurel shop once saw Andy Liou.But I all of full brains are cash boxes, all is just thinking now, the owner of this cash box is what kind of person?How much must he have?If I give°ed him to bind, Hey Hey ……





The seventh true colors of a hero chapter 2 does his one big
Renew time:2010-12-114:42:47 chapter word numbers:2801


Chapter 2 does his one big of(add more) On that evening,Facebook, I make a phone call to the Xing soldier outside the door of the orchid laurel shop."I say the elder brothers son, you know that there is a chain lock KTV in Shanghai call cash box of?"I ask a way.
Xing Jun says:"Know, pretty fiery of, opened branch in the quite a few house, Zha?"I say:"That do you know who its owner is?"
Xing Jun says:"Somebody else's owner is Taiwanese, the set expects son and how ask this?"
I ordered a smoke, walked to the place of nobody and said:"You listen to, from now on, you hurriedly arrange a few clever younger brothers and constitute a special activity set and exclusively give my owner of code cash box!I want all of his datas, necessity of the words can go to Taiwanese secret and investigate!You arrange a candidate right away, my after midnight returns to seek you to have long talk!"
See every where inside nobody to notice me, my Diao wears smoke to walk to return to bar inside.Su Qian with is leaping Di in the dance floor at the small Ping, wear small strong sit in another district, heel there of the Di hall is a position of discrete quieter comfort.I walked over to sit down, small strong pass a bottle of German black beer to me, I drank an one mouthful to the mouth and said:"That, is the owner of cash box Taiwanese?"
Wear small a little bit strong nod a way:"BE, BE, Taiwan of, call Nie, a few days ago still accepted eastern Wei to see to cover to shout."
I come to spirit a while, I say:"Say so, is this guy still in Shanghai?"
Wear small strong see me, say with smile:"Four elder brothers, you can't be?"
I every where see, and then ordered a smoke way:"To to, I am that meaning!"
Wear a small strong surprised way:"Four elder brothers, this influence is a lot too big?You want, he isn't a general owner, he is Taiwan of, he is still a so well-known business enterprise, can we can move him?"
I the small voice say:"Have never canned not do it to only have unexpectatively!Li Jia Sheng is enough severe, his relatives isn't similar in Hong Kong be bound,google?Is he it the darling that hand over ransom?We are being the whole world to help and do and then do one is big, so we also had reputation on the way, the brotherses can also make the home all wealthy!You want that we this is to rob rich benefit poverty, he is in six branches in Shanghai and explode every day full, line up fixed position, his money has already canned not reckon how many, we divide to order for poor people for him, how don't is all right?"
Wear small strong drank of beer, stretched hand to take my smoke to order up, looking at me positive color way:"Four elder brothers, this isn't saying to play of, this a little bit plays big!This is the heel we literally grasp to come back a few big heads ghost down the avenue different!"
I said with smile:"Being similar is similar in the technique, this time want ~only him still just Shanghai, catch him, I begin in person, you, black leopard at call a pair strong brothers, we play one beautiful of, let me want well, have to succeed this time!Is small strong, you estimate bottom, how much must this guy have?The Ya can is all cash!"
Is small strong to want a way:"In Taiwan and in the mainland, the this guy's branch altogether opened several ten, and from nine how many years start, till now, several ten hundred million all right?"
I say:"That we will he is a hundred million like, should can't harm Jin to move a bone!30,000,000 we buy villa and leave 70,000,000 and drop 20,000,000 for cent for the brotherses, 50,000,000 stay the development fund of making the company,cnn, after, the food and drink don't worry!"
The small blush with shame that two beauties jump rushes toward ground back, they start to grasp table of the ice drank juice to drink.Su Qian says:"Really satisfy, have no for a long time so happy lead!"Looking at me to say at the small Ping:"Does not elder brother Tao Zha descend to jump a meeting son?What does your two big men sit to whisper here to shout?"
I say:"See you tired of and sit down quickly Xie meeting, drink some beer, this beer is quite good, orthodox school of Munich black Pi."
Su Qian starts to pull me to say:" Come, this song is slow to dance, we do an one-step dance!"On walking into dance floor, Su Qian's hands clime to my Bo neck, my hands lightly the wreath live her soft of water snake waist, the light of the dance floor is obscure dim moonlight, was all full of ambiguous breathing in the air, a rightness of to the loverses hug to each other slow dance, floating brook of dance music elephant a fluxion ……
We hug to each other and embrace to together and slowly wriggle, the Su Qian steaming hot cheeks tightly sticks in my ear, my breath covers up in her jet black show to deliver in, Su Qian mumblingly says in my ear:"Hold close me, let me feel your love!"
We have fun to arrive very late fully enjoy just but return and send back two beauties, I and small strong time ancient north villa, all the way I at with wear small strong owner's plan for discussing to kidnap cash box, the car opens return to a thou north, basically have already had the outline of a plan in my brain.
Kidnaping is in fact very meticulous technique to live.The ordinary people feel that bind kidnapped person, make the person go with his home, doesn't know, the one steps are all dangerous and layer after layer, usually take the pass of money to drop feet in the end each time, unless the other party doesn't report a case, or be not understood by the police, this possibility is very small, we kidnap last time of the shareholder that bends a minister surname, almost at trade the spot drop feet.This time Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论