2012年11月23日星期五

Artist Series l 11 of successful

After all there is a speed restriction, fly of again quickly also quick however velocity of light.
Besides on leaving galaxy, is a limitless vacuum, that is therein the real vacuum status, can't have any energy to save.Fly again under the sistuation that having no energy can add to where go?
Want to leave galaxy, want to depend on of is still science and technology, also only then science and technology can make people arrive other galaxies.
Thought of here, I secretly on sighing, probably the person of fairyland can accomplish.
Before leaving, we again walk a Pu the Tuo temple and jade hide a door, just under the leading the way of purple sun, started our route of travels.
Passed true boundary, we arrived at to leave boundary.According to the description of purple sun, be regarded as here a compare Ping-ho of fix true boundary, can Ping-ho not represent a minority, contrary of, leave boundary very strong, are all Buddhists in this boundary greater halfs, fix for especially the high monk of high renown is all like that.
BE leaving boundary to contain eight stars that is suitable for ordinary people to live, have no from which send to take care of of the differences is all after all a Buddhism religious section, the common people likes to join which religious section also can't someone's tube.
What we examined hurriedly after visiting a few stars stepped on once again road,Artist Series, walk so to stop all the way, after more than a years, we finally arrived at the dish thou boundary and also arrived at a purple Xia door here establish of cent door.
But the Pu is kind, the nature was to return to five set partieses first, looked for his that teacher niece to go.
When I a walk into the front door of purple Xia door, has own beyond control emotion, sees a pupil also all eyes Be red to redly looking at me, under the explanation of purple sun, kneeling down of a group of pupil excitements, together the voice says:"Pay respects to teacher in the Zhang door!"
Some kind of jollifications naturally not in context of present discussion, favour live several day, I and one many pupils Be quiet to wait to fix Luo's arrival, until at this time, I just have already belonged to my own time, can thoroughly understand the condition of oneself.
I with the check body that the absolute being knows 1.1:00, since brain, until all finish checking all over, didn't also discover to have any different place, connect the structure of true dollar, also and front two a life times is matching the time that the body expects completely similar, the only true dollar density compares past Gao some.
I then know into microcosm-now by absolute being is call so it.
Microcosm be still with before similar, three stars order to slowly revolve over there, spiritual influence continuously absorb in the whole world, I try to slowly withdraw absolute being to know, however, the absolute being knows only on leaving microcosm, equaled to leave body.
This lets I 100 think not to get its solution, if microcosm on the position of heart, according to reason I see of, should be a bodily inner part, should not so directly withdraw.
Thought a short while, I again got into the microcosm of oneself, for finding out the secret of this microcosm, I have to know to get in touch with it by absolute being, although is very dangerous, don't get in touch with and how can have answer,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com?
I let the absolute being know to approach before going toward of 1.1:00, until the absolute being knows to touch microcosm of edge, suddenly, a Zhui the heart stab the pain of bone, the deep place spreads from the brain while signing, my favour knows absolute being to move backward.
Wait pain-suffering in the past after, I again know by absolute being at microcosm of each place try, at one at a time of pain and sufferings behind, I tried all angles, only the central point that leaves whirlpool, that is the place that I don't dare to try, I am afraid connect the absolute being know all will drive it to inhale.
After hesitating good short while, I finally make a firm decision and try and see, it is after all the microcosm that belongs to an oneself, I don't believe its meeting demolishes I!
I hence disregard of divide one great stock market investor know and slowly approach whirlpool central point-this is one of silver wave abilities with miraculous achievement, the ability knows the person's absolute being the separation go out, return and can also the size is as one pleases.
Result such as I anticipate, the absolute being knows just on approaching central point and sign involuntarily of drive inhale among them, unusually lucky BE, I have no one silk unwell, O.K. be like the kid who keeps off a house finally return to a house, feel matchless sweet comfort.
Do I even now feel this absolute being of penny leave but go to knowing and gradually losing a control.
I can feel it, but is beyond control it.
Suddenly, a huge and matchless energy, know my absolute being to surround therein continuous incursion, but I have no of unwell, the absolute being knows on the contrary more and more strong, just a short while of time, probably for a long time, anyway I am to can not know, this silk separation goes out of the absolute being know, have already compared to originally have to be much stronger, and still at continuous strong in.
The circumstance has been being keeping on, but I am beyond control, can allow its development, this silk separation goes out of absolute being's knowing is the absolute being that compares at first first to know strong 1 times, then is 200%, triple, always till the last, the absolute being of this part knew to know to want than my current absolute being strong the decuple is above.
Led a short while again, the strong absolute being was known in an explosion voice, became a point, I can in the microcosm outside see of clear, the center of whirlpool is no longer hollow, but many one is a little bit bright.
Oddness of BE, I can also from the whirlpool center to outside see, but what I see is a colourful light to order, from the all directions to I concentration, I can even feel, each light's ordering ends will become my one part, make me continuous of strong.
I taste to tried to control at this time, which know my idea just on moving, feel I have already returned to body inside, but the absolute being of another part know, but in the microcosm act for I this part, continue in the microcosm to grow up.
Is also say, my absolute being knows penny is already two, two all are me, I can control as well.
Tried some times again afterwards, fact proof, as long as I think, can at will control two absolute being know, but can not know again two absolute being match together, but the microcosm becomes the good place that the self-discipline absolute being knows.
I thought for a while and decided to let smaller and weak absolute being know to continue to stay around a microcosm inside, until the two parties hold even, is just regrettable my purple green double of swords.
However I just at the thought of just they, two swords have already appeared in the my hand, but the sword is no longer a sword, their root is an energy body, flow to turn on glory of sword body opaque, unique still same of, is the pattern of sword haven't changed.
Suddenly, the absolute being in the microcosm knows will among them a take back strong line of sword.
I turn the idea to inside in the microcosm, understand reasons in it, originally the microcosm inside must ast least keep two stars to order, just can continue to draw on outside energy to revolve, is also say, I a most can an evocable weapon.
Know absolute being again to turn to return to body, looking at hand in of green work properly sword, as to it's small and soft check.
Make me surprised BE, green work properly sword of the inside originally possessed of the strategies all have already disappeared to disappear ……that I hereafter how use them?Always not the ability purely is known with absolute being to control?
Or current of they all can know a control by absolute being, can not be like again similar before, depended to knot fingerprint to direct?
Can at this time,Beats Detox, I surprisedly discover again, green worked properly to have it seven strategies for originally having again in sword!
……
In my heart on moving, know absolute being again into sword, want to want strategies to disappear to disappear, indeed as expected strategies in the sword disappear right away without a trace, I again want to restore strategies, the strategies resume again right away.
I suddenly thought of again, can that use other strategies?
Thought of and then do, wish a simple flight strategies while signing, the sword inside indeed as expected only has a flight strategies, I tried other strategies again, all 11 of successful.
Is also say, green worked properly sword to change, became a kind of sword that takes energy as corpus, but this kind of energy, completely take my thought as a lord, as long as I think, among them of the strategies structure ability completely change according to my meaning, in addition to the shape of sword, no matter how I think, it is to say constant constant.
Can't, I have to will green work properly sword to take back microcosm, evocable that is astounding to have no square gold pen, but the circumstance is completely similar, there is no special place.
I try useful gold pen to write a sign, the pen leads of the dwelling place stay Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论