2012年11月26日星期一

Beats By Dre Justbeats very long this jus

Yellow girl, novel really there is no space looking after her and hoped to like her to consumedly forgive.There being also pure shadow is naturally pure innocent white, she to the emotion world of host's Mr,Beats By Dre Justbeats. can Jian, how can take place emotion with other men to correct to gather?)





Book ten return to home chapter 26 zero dirty trade
Renew time:2008-9-1616:31:14 chapter word numbers:4953


My bitterness doesn't already think and hesitate very long, this just sings for Yu Feng to make a telephone call.Yu Feng sings to hear that I want to meet with her in the coffee shop, very shocked, cross-examine what is up.I when just thinking speak reason suddenly hear a telephone there spread that deep and low voice of Chen Wei Zhi, my heart ascends a cold, hurriedly withdraw previous remark to mean to is the affair that negotiates for a while concerning the trouble.
Yu Feng's singing hasn't in time continued to talk, the telephone is connected over there by Chen Wei Zhi.He uses his that special magnetism voice to my way:"Let down, Wen Zong.I with Feng sing have to go to a wedding dress store and betroth yarn now!The affair of trouble hereafter sometimes say again, is all right?"
I am one Zheng, immediately the wry smile wrote to promise.I still can not speak the set noodles of an any wish words.Just I was a drum foot the courage just sing the telephone of dozen for Yu Feng, I prepare to disregard arrestment Yu Feng to sing to jump into fire-pit.However, don't miss Chen Wei Zhi unexpectedly at her nearby, with the result that my plan ends up in nothing.I don't know I hereafter still have courage like this to have no.Sing to the Yu Feng, but my heart bottom has one silk grievously sorry.
Being full of is disappointed, my Kui however on sighing, helplessly left cafe, beat a car to go to Jia Zhi company.Arrive at Jia Zhi, the language is soft to see I am very happy, immediately pull me to her of transact the indoor, tightly hug me not to put.Didn't meet just in less than a day, the infatuated wench thought that I think confused panically.
I didn't tell the language all affairs soft, so as not to make her worried.I just mean that we will set out to return to old house early in the morning the day after tomorrow, previously the affair of Jia Zhi can definitely get satisfactory solution.
Immediately after I hug language soft sit to in the sofa, sing Yu Feng the decision that prepares to resign from general manager's job said to the soft language, and mean if the Yu Feng sings to remove from the office, she have to the shoulder rise heavy responsibility.
The language was soft to eat a surprised, way:"Wei, Feng's singing does a good job!Why does she suddenly want to resign?"
My wry smile is a , is treating to mean to say what, suddenly a kind of viewpoint made me foolish to live:Her remove from the office in addition to her individual really thinks that no longer the she's orientation is in addition to general manager, whether really she has already become pregnant out of wedlock, so can not night and day of did the weariness from overwork rush about?I before think unexpectedly to is true facts?
See my ground of Zheng Zheng contemplate language not, language soft sudden ground of Jiao Chen says:"Even if the Feng sings not think that doing is old total, I also not wants to do!Husband, do old always very tired of, rather so carefree now, and can also sometimes does usually accompany you!"
I in earnest see a wench, hence ask a way:"You really don't want that doing is old total?"
The language is soft to emphatically nod, smile to say:"Is very certain!Before meeting you, I probably pay attention to very much to the promoted of post, but now ……and, even if doing old total salary is a little higher, but does that have advantage to me?Are all of the whole companies my husbands!Xi Xi!"
I smile the head of the wench of Chuo Chuo and say:"You this makes wrong,beats by dre australia!In addition to I this company, Rong Rong and Yu Feng sing all is have share.In fact make reference to bottom, is this still the strenuous effort of Rong Rong!"
When I make reference to Rong Rong, language soft facial expression suddenly and just a little a change.I stare at her and carefully ask a way:"Is soft, you ……should know the current situation of Rong Rong, does she go home to celebrate the New Year this year?"
The vision of Xi that the language is soft to use to have mercy on Xi looking at me, the Jiao softly says:"Husband, ever since that time I heel you, master son in the summer house will I and the contact of the of Rong Rong to thoroughly break.You aren't asking me, good?"
I am tiny tiny on sighing, way:"Know.Is soft, sometimes I really appreciate one of my girl, they paid for the sake of me a lot of, but I can requite really is too little!"
The language is soft to nestle my bosom, sudden way:"Husband, in fact you need not be sorry for to our heart bosom.Although your woman is a lot of, so the cent gives the emotion of our everybody the nature is just a little thin.But have you already thoughted of?To us, you to our emotion still than just spewed of volcano Rong the syrup still want steaming hot and still want fresh United States in the world than the sweetest honey.The Lu fast Sir says:Blood vessel the nature of the jet is a blood, water pipe jet of can be water.Husband, you give our is true feelings, but not because of the deceitful emotion of benefits or feminine beauty temptation creation.Experience a romance that doesn't have true feelings, be like to drink cool water, even if drink again manily, still some flavors all have no.But and your feelings career, abundant and colorful, sweet and matchless, let our sister feel, oneself really didn't waste to spend this colorful whole life!The sisters and your feelings are like everyone to divide to drink the beautiful sweet cellar of next Han to hide wine together, its taste is absolutely that those are being vulgar to flows can not the body flavor arrive, because they during a lifetime all just is constantly drinking tap water.Besides husband's this wine's seeming quantity is a lot of?You are proud ofly to usually vaunt you is a wine urn?Xi Xi!"
The original wench is keeping in mind profound emotion toward I vindicate of, didn't expect and finally but falsely the form ground Xi laughed merrily.The language is soft after experienced emotion baptism with me, its personality seems to be an alacrity day by day immature.Summer Wen originally the purpose cultivates her into own successor, probably previous to her pressures lead greatly, so just resulted in her at first the personality of that sort opposite maturity?However present she had me as to depend on, always drive artificial depressive of girl that Jiao disposition of soft alacrity presented while signing.
At wait for left Xin clear will finally hand over to my time as a result in, I and language business that is soft to real estates company made an overall sorting.On the time in spare time, I make a phone call to order just down the street and the pure Yan of Zhi Die, light snow shopping seek small cloud to take a bottle of"dreamlike navy blue the first" perfume to deliver to the purple Yun perfume company.This is that I promise clear Di Lao to the left Xin, but if she can make me get by afternoon the result of satisfaction most, so she will get additional award for merit of coming from her unexpected happening absolutely.
The pure Yan had a meal time to rush through to come in the noon, our 3 people at the right moment went a western restaurant and had meal together.
In the middle of having meal,dr dre cheap, I suddenly think of an affair, hence ask a way:"Yan Yan, does your house have a relatives to call Chen Wei Zhi?"
The pure Yan is very long one Leng, deliberated a way:"Chen Wei Zhi?This name is seemed where once heard.H'm, seeming my house is a far aunt Fang to marry Xing Chen, however two friendly intercourses are few."
I order, way:"The this Chen latitude ambition should be your that far aunt Fang's son.He is a tin now the river construct the owner of company, the tin river is our cooperation colleague of Jia Zhi."
The pure Yan is one Zheng, sudden way:"Elder brother, listens to the soft elder sister say this Jia Zhi to have an accident to is a tin river the building make out of, your meaning is old man ……"
I the brain of didn't expect pure Yan unexpectedly turn thus of quick, have to a way:"Where, this matter still has no hard conclusion, we are also just just guessing.Yan Yan you never entertain foolish ideas!"
The pure Yan stood in anger, way:"That old man sees not get elder brother okay!The this Chen latitude ambition is since the relatives of our house, affirmation and old man can not escape from a relation.Elder brother, I this seeks him to calculate Zhang!"
I a pull a wench, wry smile way:"Yan Yan, you treat me to finish saying the words act again not very good?"
The wench spirit angrily sits to my nearby, the language is soft to pour one cup beverage to her, says:"Younger sister Yan, we also have no evidence to express this matter now certain relate to your father, you don't be excited!"
Pure Yan spirit way:"Soft elder sister also need not comfort me, that person isn't my father now, my heel he early made a clean break!"
My wry smile wears almost have no language get up.This wench absolutely comes to a to have no father motherless state for the sake of me and make reference to be crazy for feeling, she compares it I seem to be still better? Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论