2012年11月26日星期一

Artist Series lose from now on a

Particularly the high level exquisite article that we release currently, if everyone has already tried and then known, it can seep through the human body keeps interesting flavor, if accomplished a joss-stick the imperial concubine is general, water washes not to go, and the cloth puts on not to drop and only needs flavor to slowly elapse by himself/herself.Our perfume although the price is expensive, in fact it very through use, the dosage is that 1/5 of other perfume is or so each time, like this say come, in fact we use to combine not much of money enjoyed incomparable best perfume, is still very worthwhile.But in October, we will release'snow orchid depend on'the file perfume in the series, the quality is basic constant, but the price will descend a lot.When the time comes, the sex price of our perfume compares to occupy the first in the world!"
After hasing been in great quantities asked, reporter's question and answer just ends on the whole this time.I am comfortable tone, silently put on to go to oneself the sweat on the forehead.Which know a set suddenly a greatly drink my sweat immediately deep-fried out again.
That clear and crisp young man voice screams a way:"Dou lion hero!"
Hence everyone bombs however the cachinnation get up, but I then quickly from suddenly and violently the sweat turn into Genghis Khan ……





Book five build the star chapter 148 spirit to leave
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:37 chapter word numbers:4129


The reporter after asking link thoroughly complete immediately rang out beautiful music rhythm on the scene.Bomb however of the spot suddenly calmed down down and calmed down absolutely in music even if mix up with an all such a cough obvious.
But when the wonderful voice of autumn orchid that magnetism is started flowing to drip the whole big theater, the owners all holds to breathe a sort to listen from the sky but declines of sounds of nature.My heart suddenly along with the orchid in autumn that deep feeling but slightly take deducing of sad feeling but fly to end in the sky.I faintly see a beautiful young girl ever and love appointment of the place went back and forth, the infinite Ai pity gloomy absolute being harmed and painfully sad a love promise of died with the breeze, the sorrow wears lover of a don't return.Love quickly passing time, you everything remembered me and copied?
I and copied that brief love to once is that so magnificent and victorious, however be exactly unfortunately talked by myself by me in, the magnificent and victorious love is usually brief, just if was very hot fire to boil oil, broke out quickly, then elapsed also quickly.However let what me think impassability BE, why copy will is also the time that loves most deeply to leave me in our sweetest time!Really is Lin Bin's love to her in a flash touched she now changes heart?
Can't!Absolutely can't!We are the romances that once experienced life and death, should still determine than the mountain of Kun Lun be!However Mt. Heaven hard ice at strong and tough, also accept the baking of canning not stand the desert hot sun?
Because a sadly moving note of end sends out, my tears flies to spread with the floating flute.
"Wen Zong, gives ……" sits by the side of me up of the blue snow Ning suddenly push me and stretched hand to once pass an one party to embroider Pa.
I the old face is tiny and red,Artist Series, nod to send thanks, once connected handkerchief to wipe to go to a full face drop of tear childhood years,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com, the handkerchief You joss-stick came into nostrils, I can not help one Zheng and cannot help but turning a head to see blue snow Ning, while the blue snow Ning is also staring at me, full of in the taste at this time curious.See I take aim her, but she in flurry becomes overdo to go to, tiny take Xia on the face light.
Is tiny tiny in my heart on concussing, immediately and hurriedly accept to shoot mind, pass handkerchief back to the blue snow Ning, the low voice sends thanks.
In the applause of roll of thunder sort, the autumn orchid contains tears and deeply bows.As she is keeping starting, she says:"Thank you, thank.Today, I most want to thank of is my teacher, is that she makes me grasp a musical magic power and art.Before now of I, although slightly and slightly once learned music, very superficial.It is my teacher to get me to come in and make me walk into music saint palace.I would like to dedicate my first song to my teacher.Thank you, teacher, thanks!"
Again ring out a warm applause on the scene.Henceforth is the autumn orchid accepts medium to take and represents with fan of match a shadow.The former still fair, the latter immediately almost aroused the fan's Sao disorderly.More than 10,000 fans, who don't want to match a shadow with the star in the heart?Luckily there is still on the scene the decoration of Rong Rong of person at control the whole, that what elder statesman will use in the quick work.Don't know that they are adoptions as well what method, anyway soon recommended men and women is five representatives, appeared on stage to carry on to match a shadow to keep as memory with autumn orchid.But under the set of other fans a then admire almost saliva direct current, but but again can very dry of can eye Chan get panic.
Thought of Rong Rong, I not from tiny tiny on smiling, this bond maid now should at harvest own victory article?BE releasing a meeting first, I received her telephone, she jubilantly told me, and everythings are absolutely all perfect, can attain the result that we expect, even will consumedly be more than our imaginations.
At least our release will be rated as perfect, can imagine process today, autumn orchid that is pure medium take a gorgeous picture of Mei absolutely to flood on all networks and the media more.
But my heart in have a silk lose, from now on autumn orchid won't again just the autumn orchid of our house, but a really truely positive public person.She won't can be like a past again that sort freely go shopping together with us, frolic, connect live of place also not ability again foolish in the villa of our house.For avoiding suspicion, we have already decided to let the orchid in autumn move to leave villa but and the blue snow Ning temporarily lives in together.
I still remember when yesterday moved to leave villa, the orchid in autumn's servant's pouring an Ai voice the scene for crying bitterly is on the bed.However I am also helpless, the doorstepping journalist in present doesn't sew not to go into, of the road of orchid music once being stared at by them an autumn the owner of the property person, purple Yun perfume unexpectedly cohabit a villa with the singer that his dint praise in, that result is so terrible we dares not thinks about it.According to the usual practice of our nation, the medium surely will write our relations the Yin Hui is unbearable, while the ordinary people will also fantasize our deceitful details but regard as take with wine vegetables.So, I pour doesn't matter also, greatly not fall "sex maniac owner" and"the flower heart is big style of" just.But the pure fame of the autumn orchid immediately will ruin.
After releasing will end, as a host, I have to with small cloud, smell a life time a hero together and accompany a few honored guests together total to enter lunch.But when I smile apologetically with guest to have a meal in the GD international hotel together, but my heart suddenly and suddenly fly to the that direction of Rong Rong.Why does the bond maid have been making a phone call to come over?What affair?Black dragon will of did the person counter-attack and cause failing when success being within reach of Rong Rong?Probably Liu An Bang and Lin tongs carried on hopeless situation to counter-attack and forced the influence countermarch of Rong Rong, did both reach balance of power?
Is very not easy to finish eating for meal this, I drank many red wines, but to me now still and just and continuously the play increase of capacity for liquor to say, drinking this kind of alcohol content isn't a very high red wine, absolutely than drink beverage still easy.
After meal we send to all honored guests to walk, I am comfortable one breath, let the orchid in autumn, blue snow Ning, small cloud, smell a life time the hero and a few assistants, secretary walk first, oneself immediately dialed the telephone of Rong Rong.
However come from what my idea anticipate BE, telephone after ringing several voices but immediately be hanged up.My heart immediately clenched, what affair?The Rong Rong is to have never hanged up my telephone of!My heart is quickly received ascend the 1 F terrible of shadow, I another time telephone that dial Rong Rong, however her telephone unexpectedly has already been shut down this time.
I this is surprised the no trivial matter temporarily feel oneselfs all scare to death absolutely, if the Rong Rong weak quality young girl like that took place in the middle of opposing what surprised affair, that I am to take knife to chop down all enemies dead again commit suicide all the sin of indelibility oneself of!To know arouse all these of the root is my this chief criminal!
I fall to sit on the ground a good half-day, just slowly return to absolute being, thinking of oneself has to do some affairs to come to definite evidence right away he or she some worry in uncertainties within heart,cheap beats by dre.
I hence concentrated to think a short while, dialed the telephone of blue snow Ning, let her tell me the Rong Rong wife's younger sister summer language the soft telephone number.After getting blue snow Ning and using and slightly taking the answer of the astonished toning, I dialed a summer language soft cellular phone:"Feed, how are you.I am Wen Jia Wei, you know Rong Rong is where now?"
The telephone is there silent a short while, suddenly have a nozzle voice is yelling, I listenned to out, is a Rong Rong!I am surprised Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论