2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com art leave can not ob

Stimulate almost asphyxiation, several times almost open a small mouth, neglect body place water in, want to call to come from F the feeling of the heart trueest bottom.
However ice-cold water is a throats that hurtle into her, not only become a string of string murmur: her noise of shouting of bubble voice, also almost let her Qiang water.
Is very quick, the girl starts thoroughly suffocating, the pleasant sensation,such as tide, turns over to flow out in the nude body, however lung department but stuffy must living painful, Jiao stand of the soft breasts Be violent to rise and fall.
The man passes through breathing in good time naturally, while the action then is more brave, spend four to splash in the dusk fluorescence watering, the undercurrent urgently flows out and shout the voice spread from afar.
Arrive the tallest peak at the girl, time fly to leak from the cloudy regions, I the Lin in the sudden heart however, fiercely look back four to attend to, sees the distance turning Cape on putting on a dark wave to start to concuss and forming a delicate small whirlpool ……
Can a person alone come here of, can only ability is ……I frightenedly Zheng big eyes, hurriedly fluster ground to embrace a hands double the feet tightly wring to worry me but nude body the numb and weak girl hurtle toward surface to, simultaneously salvage everywhere be before thrown by us everywhere all yes clothes.
The girl of"husband, I …… I was almost had fun by you to die ……" is some to don't understand, but tiny shut show eyes to lie prone in my bosom, a move all don't want.
My wry smile wears hurriedly fluster ground 2 people's dress Shan set up.Just is that person's hiding turning Cape to seem to be secretly to peep?Is irritable on my face, but the heart is suddenly very hot, an undercurrent therein flows out.
"Small Qiong, you wait here, the husband returns to pick up your elder sister, and they come over!"I soft track.
"Wu, all right.However, get first close close!"The jade Qiong Jiao Jiao ground in sky Chi ties up.
BE embracing her, but the girl suddenly throw one make me embarrassed problem:"Husband, is that I serve well, still elder sister serves well?"
Pour!Originally this small guy is just thus brave, unexpectedly is the incitement that was subjected to Chen Qing Yun!
Although enjoy very much the beauty just a little touched her Jiao lips just towards ownly continuing to long for a felling, I still just just, don't dare to answer her strange question and wave hand to turn round to rush toward into water and start return journey.
Soon return to water pond, sees Chen Qing Yun, they just and anxiously hope their they, but Han Ning Dong disappears a Zong.My heart suddenly and fiercely**for a while, quickly ask a way:"Pure cloud, and elder generation?"
"Did not you see her?"Chen Qing Yun is stunned speechless, " but aunt Han just sought you!"
I am thoroughly foolish to live, the in the mind coaxs indiscriminately of have everything.Didn't she come back?That where did she exactly go?There is 1 kind that guess me not to dare to imagine, just the subconscious ground bites open own lips, the blood sprinkled Li but descended while ascending.
Suddenly the plop is a , one person directly jumps down water pond, and immediately Chen Qing Yun and water lotus Be all surprised to shout, together and together shout loudly a way:"Jia Wei, quick block he!"
I also too late make feeling beginning and end and hurriedly sink a body to go into water, a hug the waistline of Gu China.
The body of commencing is soft slender must make me amaze, immediately hand middleman great angerly the flounder get up, a put on a white shadow to unexpectedly hurtle me to inherit.I frightened under hurriedly the hands with sudden force go toward outside on sending, throw Gu China a surface, oneself double the foot fiercely step water and once hid that white does of raid.
Gu China just surface, drive together red shadow the fast dragon absorbed water a sort block waist book go.That was the red long whip of water lotus, took Gu China to go ashore.
"Is loose to open me, water elder sister, I am going to seek her ……" Gu China weeps and cries, the pole of emotion vehemence.
Also water lotus wry smile gets up and pulls Gu China not to put, way:"I know that you are very hasty, but this water road isn't short, you basically have no ability to pass by.Said again, aunt Han inside achievement consummate, have already fixed people of the past don't and of'water month mirror heart'state, should can't have what matter!"
"That how didn't the Jia Wei see her?"Gu China still sheds tears not only, the air is wretched.
Chen Qing Yun is also getting more hasty, ask me the way:"Wei son, don't you really see aunt Han?"
My heart is heavy must as infusing into a lead do the best to shake head wry smile.Suddenly, I think of a place, in the heart immediately and deeply is some glow-in-the-dark, involuntarily call a way:"I knew!"
Coast 3 people's one Zheng,Beats By Dre Justbeats, together and together ask a way:"You know what?"
I the heart at this time was like to hold tight a life's end the front line is bright, wave hand toward them way:"Probably I know where elder generation is.I see, you wait!"





Book 13 altars chapter 345 Qing citieses kiss
Renew time:2008-9-1616:32:54 chapter word numbers:4852


Thought of that woman probably in danger, thought of that her danger probably rises because of me, my heart is tightly clenched, almost eyes deliver black, hence urgently and hotfoot and again sink into water, the dynasty returns inside the hole.
The operation that strongly presses urgently inside the interest rows to begin a feet dynasty with all strength to hurtle inside the hole.After about 20 minutes, arrive at the entrance of that Qi hole, I simultaneously entreat old sky of protect, simultaneously shake with fright ground to visit inside the dynasty.
While approaching Qi hole quickly, fear because of the heart bosom she not where excesssive fear and worry, I absolutely fear be all shivering all over, the hand and feet all start to be stiff and unexpectedly appear a convulsive felling unclearly.
Finally trample stone shore stairs, haven't come yet and completely come out water in, tremble Suo to begin the bright pearl dynasty stone house of raising the night to shine on to go, however here empty have nothing at all.
My heart is a short moment icy cold to get like drop into an icehouse,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com.
"Han Ning Dong!"I shiver to call a way, the voice is hoarse and deep and low, contain great scare.
The stone house one is dead silent, every where in great disorder had no two while leaving last time with me to.
"Dong!"Sink into in the night bright pearl ego hand, drop in the water, the stone house is immediately dusk.
I am all over all canning not repress ground to shiver,beats by dre australia, in the moment deliver black, double knee immediately a soft, knelt in the water, in eyes a heat's flowing is spouting to splash, aching must almost split to open in the heart.
This woman, although contacting me date was the shortest, we even didn't lead any thorough exchanges, I haven't even seen her that true of facial appearance, but she is in my heart leave can not obliterate of print to record.
Is tinkling, dingdong!If my tears flows a spring sort to leak bottom, drop the like piano Xian be lightly giving musical performance a sorrow elegy in the water ……
Suddenly, a burst of pleasant breeze brushes past, immediately the You joss-stick comes into nostrils, white fog fill the air to open indoors.
If my surprise is crazy from jumping in water, shouted loudly a way:"Han Ning Dong!Is you?Is you!"
However woman but don't appear, just from nowhere spread You You a sigh.
White fog concusses to the utmost, but combines to disappear a woman therein.
My heart again condenses and went crazy try very hard to at everywhere stone wall knock, sob to shout loudly a way:"Come out, I know that you are here, you come out!Han Ning Dong!"
The stone wall is in my heavy boxing suddenly and violently under the shot, send out bang however huge ring, the stone scraps falls thick and fasts four splash, however woman but had no voice interest any further.
Very long, the stone house spread all over stone scraps everywhere, while my hands skin starts spouting to splash a blood.
I am self-effacing to sit ground up, swell of the hands hold their own heads, the whole bodies are canning not shiver from the forbidden ground.
"If you disappear here, I would like to keep your lifetime company ……"
I suddenly put on own tears, lift up head to determinedly and loudly say, "I will throw those long pikes to the edge to descend, who all need not went out.Life and death from life, rich and honored on sky, let's grow and perish by itself in this cave!"
"You ……commit tomfoolery!"Suddenly I after death spread her that chilly voice.
Immediately a burst of huge joy Chong overflows oneself just that mind that doubly is tormented, I jumped and turned round to rush toward to want to hold tight her in the past.
However woman like white fog sort is in the sky hallucinogenic, drift, I can not get in touch with.
"I how commit tomfoolery, liked that a person is wrong?"I arouse anger ground to shout loudly.
However I get of the response is an irritable palm.
"You have no wrong?"Woman icy way, " you still entitle to like an another woman now and go to desperation ground and cast aside the job that oneself should exert?"
I am foolish to live, wood however stand completely can not move.
"Hum, you …… Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论