2012年11月15日星期四

cnn oothly to your young

He true ability heel do we return to Ye city?"
I repeatedly shake head:"Can't.Ma Meng rises this person idealistic and not practical, he can't give up because of a woman his ambition.History friendship, we are to make use of you to the opportunity to create and take his returning to Ye city is impossible, the way that can use to force."
History Ya Leng for a while:"Force?How many persons are we?"
I order:"Method I have already thought it's good, what you want to do is to completely fall in love with him within several days.History friendship, I say 1 time again, if you feel marry him is injustice or you don't wish, I rather adopt other methods.As long as the purpose that can attain us, my don't care adopts what method, are you understand?"
The eyebrows of history friendship is wrinkly to get up:"But, you want for my felling to take him and his troops to the Ye city."
The dollar there walked to come over from Ma Chao this time:"There ask, can the miss pass by?"
I intentionally uncover Lian son and see Ma Chao there.Ma Chao notices my vision, blunt once I smile and did the signal of an invitation.I also to once he smile and retract a head:"Seal an uncle, you return to general horse, fine miss after a while past."Toward the history friendship, I continue to shake head:"It is uncertain.Younger sister, Ma Meng's rising is some skills, just, his value for existing mainly lies in the influence that halters cool state and lies in his being a little prestige within people at your Qiang.If he can become your husband, this takes charge of your clansmens to contain great advantage smoothly to your younger brother.But, if he not the ability is used by history enemy, don't exist of be worth of.Develop a let the race of cool state fear admiration of will get not difficult, Cao male debt all of bottom, Zhang Jun Hou and Lyu Wen Hou are first-class candidates.So, if you bad impression he, my don't care his life and death."
History Ya Leng, lead well long-term, she just the low voice ask a way:"Childe, if you would like to, similar can become the person of cool awe state.I think that my clansmen knew that you is everything that our younger brother Jie does, will also admire and respect yours."
My eyebrows is wrinkly to get up:"Have no probably, I didn't become the domineering force of a region of heart, can't even do what will get, I have my life style.I am to make an effort to help your younger brother Jie, but I can't publicly become your backing.You still keep wanting well how expresses in Ma Chao's in front,cnn, Ma Jia Jun's fighting strength still has the commendable to fight for."
The history Ya Tan Sheng's spirit, slowly starts to there walk toward Ma Chao to, I then start the at table of arriving at Han Yi:"The childe is really sorry, younger sister …….You also saw, our person like this could give offense to not to rise ……"
Han Yi"Pa" chases the small wine cup Guan's in the official records several up:"Being him is stronger than me, still does your sister despise me?Or, know that I wanted to walk, did you want to seek another powerful supporter?"
I quickly the compensating smiling pour wine for him afresh:"How can?And don't say ever since that time our sister to this, the childe comes to pay tribute every day, with childe your wealth, the younger sister also likes you be not?Just, general horse nearby of the person is so severe, younger sister however go to social parties social parties, in case of ……."
Han Yi was cool detachment to see one eye Ma Chao there to my way:"Well said listen to.So several day, I have never forced your sister one silk is the least bit.Today is previously that you invite, also no wonder that I.Take me to go to your abode, my etc. woulds be."
I smiled:"Childe how so hasty?You trust, if the younger sister isn't intentional to childe, these days of how will to you thus good?Every day Xie the dance come right away to accompany you in a short while.Just, special today, you also understand be not.Go to our abode also not is can not, just beat the band too much, younger sister heart spirit the son is the highest, if be said severals, fear this face to take not to come down."
Han Yi is again cold to hum 1:"You say around, however is decline.You have to embrace thicker leg, I could not take care of as well at first.Just ……"
I quickly smiled Wei past, silently track:"The childe annoys sex really big, can I say not to fawn on you?The childe's intention I with younger sister also the company measured several times, and the younger sister's meaning and also had some to feel sick of a life like this, again say, the Ye city is that place, ratio here top a hundredfold, the childe is willing to take her to the nature is also her good ownership.Just ……"
I so on saying, Han Yi's exultation:"Really?Your sister really be willing to with I?"
I hey 1:"Childe's appetite is really big.I have already been getting older, which have this luck.The heel of the younger sister childe, the childe looks for a long-last business for me, I want to continue to make my profession and open a dance shop in the Ye city, don't come to bother you and younger sister as well like this, everyone very be not?"
Han Yi ha ha smile:"Indeed as expected such, you want of the thing, also have no what.Went to Ye city with me, your nice day still behind."
I hurriedly say a :"That I can thank childe first.Just, childe, you also know, younger sister's thin-skinned, at dance a workshop in openly with you are together not good.Say again, before you leave here, openly bring back younger sister, also not so good, in case of old general there say what, the hope of our sister can have no."
Han Yi thinks ordering:"What you said also some truths, I want to take your sister to walk, the father is to don't say what, help a surname is also troublesome there, I said severals that day, make Teng with me, vexed heart.Just, I don't trust you here, "he saw one eye Ma Chao is there:"Hum, have some the persons' means also disgusted."
Han Fu's action I know naturally and also know hence not glad Han Yi wants to marry dance-hostess to do like madam, said for this Han Yi, so, then my plan can succeed.At that moment, my Yan mouth but smile:"The childe doesn't since and so not trust, I pour a way, let younger sister first heel you can't also ask for to bother."
Han Yi's eyes a bright:"You say."
I close to his ear, silently track:"You see like this and very not, the Zai son of Yang Yao Xiao at you are here, he is the main son of a spirit, you make him look for a quiet and out-of-the-way ground of son and seek good time, you and the younger sister lead alone up how many days, wait you to leave here of time, our sister gets to city first to outside wait, how?"
Han Yi repeatedly nods:"Good idea.Hey, I will let that boy have the place sought quickly.You don't fool me, otherwise, I ain't concerned you held whose thick leg, don't blame me to rob a person."
I quickly promise:"Lo you say, I can fool you not to become.Childe, this matter can not make open, we 4 know.You think in case of peep out to go, I pour have no what, younger sister's temper came up, can can not guarantee Huang.Still have, the person of your home ……"
Han Yi repeatedly promises, doesn't wait history friendship to come over to toast as well and pulled out feet to walk.I followed with eyes him to go out and repeatedly sneered at in the heart and also jilted to return to.Lead not and in a short while, the history is graceful to also come back, the air Leng Leng ground, sit don't talk over there.
I depend pass by:"How?Ma Meng rises not good?Or you are disgusted he?"
The history is graceful low head:"Have no, he ……should be very good."
"Should?History friendship, what's the matter with you?Oh, to, is excessively me.Ha ha, which can ask a female kid like this.Say some proper business, Han Yi there of plan I have already come into force, so, here stay to your time combine not much.If Ma Chao still comes every day like these several days, you still keep getting in touch with more with him as far as possible.History friendship, I again repeat once, you are pleased don't like him, deciding how I treat his main reason."
The history is suddenly graceful title to ask me:"Childe, what kind of woman do you like?My meaning BE, is a cuckoldry woman."
My Leng for a while, soon after smiled:"H'm, do you know my current madam?She is gentle and refined, a very good housewife.Once I go home, have a kind of very warm and fragrant, very comfortable felling.Ha ha, the brains moving in the outside was too many, went home not to think to worry again.However, I miss general horse different from me.He is a to want a strong man very much, what he wants should be beautiful, can make him feeling proud of, can make him have the wife to show qualifications in other people's in front.History friendship, you Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论