2012年11月1日星期四

monster beats rive step the elder

The final outcome sacrificed in the task I don't feel surprised at all, but be like be persecuted to cause death so even the wild dogs all rather die method I absolutely can not accept and want me to forgive you to help step the elder sister revenges!"
Tu Hao Yao is loose to open his hand to want to leave, the soil square suddenly pulls my arm to scathingly say:"I will for tread to revenge, however this is the business of new Zhuan set, you are just a female kid of commonness to forbid participation among them."
Realize soil square words in to my concern, I am thin to smile to order to nod the good intentions that didn't refuse him, although my current wound already all like, ability also the instauration come over, however those long state the person still hand over to the new Zhuan set is responsible for better, I don't really be suited for to get involved their to fight.
See the square voice of the appearance soil that I obey mollify down, he looks at me to say:"How is your body?Before sudden soundly asleep several days I really worry, I look for person again to your check is for a while well!"
"Need not, my health condition is very good, you with total department still to the next activity plan for a while, I don't bother two,monster beats."
I said very politely to two of him Ju one Gong to turn round to leave, be my walking to 2 people could not see of place jumped up to jump up roof, stand the building is on the Yan take a distant view to sit on the next door house roof 烝 with sad look not from must lightly sigh tone, although really think to comfort him, however is the most important now of still look for the step elder sister's soul, before didn't see her in the scene of the accident, this makes me really worried, now present generation at any time will break out tide falsely, don't bury her soul to the corpse soul field I really can not have peace of mind.
Just thinking go to a matter and deliver a location again look for for a while, slight of the fetter voice ring suddenly at not the distance ring out, my in the mind a move right away facing that direction to run to, then saw wear to hide be full of in the blue kimono face sad at mountain Qi the room doorway in the 烝 of step elder sister's soul, I early should thought of, here is step the elder sister is unique meeting come of place.
Hear a step voice step the elder sister return overdo, she sees the vision that I look at her immediately and surprisedly ask a way:"You ……see get me?"
A burst of breeze once blows, the leaf sent out the voice of sand sand, my lips Cape is tiny to tinily start to hang up shallow say with smile:"H'm, see get."
And step the elder sister sit on the wood quality plank of hallway, I looking at the fetter of her chest sorry of say:"It is sorry."
"Why want to apologize to me, this ignores your business again." Step the elder sister remain and usually similar to smiling of my gentleness, the ruthlessness molestation that once bore didn't leave the trace of one silk ten cents in the her body, mind.
I self-reproachly lower the head to say:"Clearly know that you will meet this kind of matter, if I obstructed you in the beginning …… if I that time attitude at determinedly some ……"
"Need not put in the mind, the ninja are very normal matters for the sake of task but dead, is a ninja from I of that day of start having already had this awakening, your meeting because of task dangerous don't carry out?"
"Certainly can't!"
My naturally says, just finish saying and then realize oneself drive step the elder sister rounded into, she smiled to looking at me, then hugged me into voice in bosom to light and softly say:"So you completely need not have qualms of conscience, that is my choice of made by myself, thank you to concern so me, I am really happy."
"If I concern you more again some affairs can't become now this kind of situation, I cried and made the leeway that everything don't save any further because of own negligence that time."
My voice falls low muttering of say, step the head that the elder sister claps me lightly says with smile:"Forbid Be getting more self-reproach again, the female kid would not° until more smile be lovely, I can say to have already satisfied very much with you now, I walk this all the way and basically does no one realize me!"
Hear her some tones of complaintses, I hurriedly say:"The Zhai rattan all should can also see you, I make him come over."
Step the elder sister pull my arm to say:"Need not seek a, I was the person who has already departed from this life, should not trouble other people again, originally I just thought sawed and then left here of ……"
"Do not you want to see mountain Qi 烝 ?You are his elder sister!"
Hear my words step the elder sister take the smiling face of sorrow to say in the face:"I in fact and basically didn't entitle to an elder sister who do the 烝 , is that I teach into 1 of 烝s to cry to can't smile, either even getting angry all can't of the ninja is also that I make him need not be me as an elder sister, in fact so also good, at least I even if the dead drop 烝 also can't too sad."
"Just be not so, your guidance basically didn't use, he is very sad now also very sad, is your dead very big to his stroke you to know?Follow me!I take you to see him."
I say and then start to grasp step the elder sister's hand wants to take her to see mountain Qi 烝 , step the elder sister sat to don't move a place at first, the beautiful face takes light say sadly:"Even if see again how?He basically could not see me ah, but I now even connect an embraces can not give he, what can I also do?"
"You use my body, only enclose with my body you can talk to also embrace each other him with him ……"
"Use your body?Really can?Do you mind if I touch 烝 again and talk with 烝 again?"
Looking at step the glad shape that the elder sister can not believe, I say with smile: "Certainly, in a short while you only enclosed with my body to go!"
I say and then pull step the direction that the elder sister's hand goes toward the mountain Qi 烝 place runs to, jump up the roof of jumping up his place one eye see the cover with to spread long deliver self-effacing do on the tile of disconsolate figure ……





The sad Qi of text mountain Qi
Renew time:2010-4-3013:36:53 chapter word numbers:4982

The mountain Qi 烝 quietly sits over there, long long of the black hair cover his half side face, the only dew at outside of eyes also dim to have no light, have no angry, depend sit at him after death of the red kid is iron it help, step elder sister at face to cry to please iron before walking it help to get along with with mountain Qi 烝 well, she didn't seek a wrong person, always step iron that the elder sister is treated as elder sister it help is a worth trust and entrust in aid of mountain Qi 烝 to open heart of kid.
I stand at first the top didn't be eager to coming forward, and sat at not 2 people of distance completely didn't realize my arrival as well, iron helped to lower the head to imitate a Buddha is soliloquize sort's saying:"I …… previous is thinking that the worries didn't have supper, I remembered to roast fish and stewed meat, Miso soup my pouring is to all drink up, but eats under half bowl rice, I …… ate to remain …… I didn't finish eating step the last meal that the elder sister does, and I didn't take advantage o the time of meal heat and ate, sorry …… sorry …… tread elder sister ……"
Iron helps of the voice is more and more low dumb, till the last he is already the voice used to take to cry a chamber is saying sorry, mountain Qi the 烝 is strong from endure patiently useful and deep and low and depressive voice to say:"Don't apology."
"…… Really let ……"
"Stop apologizing, you make people very vexed!"
"…… Sorry …… sorry ……" tears as it rains of it helps from iron of run off in the eye, his shoulder violently trembles, always continuously say sorry in, he still endured to cry a voice hard in the beginning, till the last and finally controled don't live of cry bitterly, like crying of kid's sort unusually sad.
Step the elder sister sadly looking at for they but cry of iron helps to mumbling to oneselfly say:"Execuse me, small iron, should be that I say sorry just to, sorry, unexpectedly makes you so sad."
Iron helps to don't already cry bitterly of the voice really have an atmosphere, I hear he is satisfied to contain sorrow, pain and sufferings of cry none of voices from must produce a kind of felling that wants to cry, in iron it help of cry a voice in, hand always at tiny tremulous mountain Qi the 烝 is suddenly muttering of say:"I also ……not apology can not, she for making me become an outstanding ninja to replace me to die, I run to dry what?If even I was killed and then was disgraced to see her.Someone says me ……"
Make reference to the voice of the 烝 of my mountain Qi have already obviously taken as well Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论