2012年11月14日星期三

cheap beats by dre ift up head to see G

"I don't dare.Say honest words, male in the lord there, words listenned to you, I really moved very in a short while."Everyone smiled.
See Xu Shu, I smile:"Four elder brothers livinged me to annoy?"Xu Shu is helpless:"After, talk in front of you, can want caution, is really some Kuis all not edible, this up, you and private's dollar is a temper, Be not willing to suffer a los on the mouth."He brings up huge all, I connect words right away:"Four elder brothers calculate to calculate a day, don't have an accident, this small bird can come quickly, he wants to be first up your your home, and you don't expose a farcing!Can not release him."
Xu Shu Xiao smiles:"Small bird?The private heard dollar, don't spring up to come can not.However, this trap of yours arranges really good, you how can anyone know the weakness of private's dollar of?You and he also saw one side and got along with for a day just."I Hey Hey a smile:"He is still that appearance, hang a lousy bottle gourd on the waist, put to say that oneself likes drinking clearly.Have you ever seen be dressed in a thus untidy person to come to recommend youself?Tell the truth, at that time while seeing him, I was to feel curious, I also really wanted to get into Sun Quan's mansion for him.But, afterwards his words, aroused my attention, when the Xiang sun seeks you, also especially the idea found out such a person and knew his identity.Lie dragon and Feng Chu a but bring peace to country, this is your teacher to say of, since so, my of course not passed him."
Xu Shu shakes head to regret:"Teacher says that we all can not compare with you, I now is already admire sincerely to take orally.Private's dollar and bore are clear of just at I on several, you can let they, better."I shake head:"Four elder brothers, you should compare me to understand them.The huge elder brother can come, that Zhuge Liang, I want to all don't think."Xu Shu Xiang thinks that order, he also understands Zhuge Liang's behavior.
The Xun You oddly looking at our brothers, I to he a smile:"This lies the matter of dragon, Feng Chu, you make four elder brothers say to listen to with you, they also calculate a senior younger brother, dragon, Feng and tiger, Hey Hey, the whole one water, empty, ground, take charge of Mr. Ma too badly."Xu Shu is helpless ground of to shake head:"How what affair arrived you to all listen to here strange flavor?Did I when become a tiger?"My cachinnation:"Change here at me.Three brotherses, Shui-li of, a sky of, certainly want a ground of."He also has to wry smile:"BE take you to have no a way."
Seeing the color of the sky already late, I smile to Xu Shu Yi:"Four elder brothers, you accompany me to pure Anne's general there, not very good?"Guo Jia signs Ma Shuo:"Do not go, the dollar keeps, you will not be exploited by him.This guy wants to take you to be shield."Xu Shu still not understand Guo Jia what mean, the Gu Yi clapped clothes to stand:"I returned to, your brothers slowly tidied up him.Is male to reach, we leave."I the ground shout loudly:"Text and, Mr. reaches, you didn't act like a friend too much!See dead not to save!"Two people roared with laughter and really ran.
Guo Jia comes over and looking at me:"I have already made the family call in eldest brother and son righteousness and interest Ba and waited they to arrive, we go pure Anne's general together there."I every where see:"This, three elder brothers ah, you see, today at lord male there said so many affairs, I am very tired, this, today first calculate, I I go to pure Anne's general there tomorrow like, this, can I return to first?"Guo Jia sat to return to again, the lazy ocean ocean ground said:"There is that courage, you walk like, I don't block you."I didn't dare to move, one face was bitter to mutually sit at there, this time can miserably, see, how many elder brothers early arrange very today, how should I do?
High agreeable mansion in two elder brothers' flanks, the abode that leaves three elder brothers is pretty near, I at the beginning arrange of time, is think everyone together play, today, I regretted, this road how so short, 55555555, I how can lead today this pass hey.Don't wait to come in, I is dead the hopeless situation stick at four elder brother, Xu Shu,s after death, other a few elder brothers, I hide all too late.However, I seem to be not expressionally good today, four elder brothers an appearance that sees a joke doesn't say, time face to go out, say besides 1:The mother lets you sometimes come to home a , and your elder sister has meal.My mama ah, should I walk?
Gao fluently looking at me this appearance, very funnily faced us into the house.The dishes to go with wine has been already welled puts, I know on seeing that this is a dinner that premeditates already a long time, the darling ground sits on the end, I don't dare to lift up head to see Gao Shun Yi's eye and secretly have some to rejoice in the heart, O.K. two elder brother, Zhang Liao, didn't come back, otherwise ……brief poor after, the eldest brother talks first:"Pure Anne's general, we dragged about son cloud, beat and punish, from wear you."This is to put me directly the in the official records plank ascended, once I shrink a head and stare at the dish fish before fixing attention on, the in the mind keeps calling Niang.
Gao fluently smiled to smile and looking at a wood the face deliver silly of I, say to the Dian Wei:"Do not have an accident good, I don't blame him.Son cloud, you should beat hello in advance, O.K., my reaction isn't slow."Whisper in my belly, you respond quickly and also make me get several arrowses, if the reaction is slow, I can really finish having fun.Don't dare to say on the face, still have to thank somebody else:"Hey, this is ashamed, I have never also thoughted of you pure Anne's general is so severe, this kind of accounted to strive for to all use out.Etc. shouts to kill a voice to spread into a camp, I just thought of your to account to strive for and basically have no time to notify you!Say again, I was actually kept under house arrest by Bo Fu at that time at nearby of, also haded no way to contact with you."The branch opens a topic is I most specialty of.
Guo Jia obviously talks thus to me very dissatisfied, he stares my one eye:"Battle at the time that dozen got up, you were kept under house arrest, time didn't beat?You why not and in advance give a news, say you in Sun Ce Jun?Still have, your way of doing ……"I sigh and hurriedly connect a mouth:"That time, I how can anyone know the battle project of river's east?Don't know that they want to beat the idea of life spring as well.Still have, ever since that time Bo Fu prepares to fight, I basically have already been kept under house arrest, which have an opportunity to pure Anne general go to news?I still prepare river's east to see the wide Ling defending of thus good, can withdraw troops to return to!"
Gao Shun keeps Guo Jia from continuing fierce I, turn round to toward me to say:"The affair of battlefield is ever-changing, we are to don't know a river the east is true to come to make life spring, in advance prepare for a while, this battle wins also by luck.Speaking of is also your achievement, clearly male say, is that you are in river's east hinder Sun Ce Ban several months, just give our full preparation, also have you 20,000 non-commissioned officers for delivering for us.These soldiers are all very good, I pour is should thank you be."
My face has a fever:"The achievement that isn't me.Your account to strive for too outstanding, I also thoughted of that you couldn't defend with a last-ditch attempt life spring like this at that time of, but still keep having never thoughted of your to guide the enemy's plan to use thus and badly, Bo Fu is lose of have a bitterness could not say.You the name of pure Anne's general at river eastern but thorough morale of troops, break enemy ranks camp power and prestige eight sides, earthquake Zhe river east morale of troops ah, to we hereafter attack the ground of river's east, greatly have an advantage.Killed Nue to weigh to order just, several 1000 people, all ……alas."
Gao Shun is in a short while silent:"Under the then circumstance, we also have no way.Searching for several days don't fruit, I have already confirmed is you take Sun Ce, at not understand you and clear Mr. of viewpoint before, we can make of can be exterminate river's east of some have already livinged strength, pass the enemy's great commander, like this just can be annulose to turn of leeway."What he did has no at 1:00 wrong, I pour to have nothing to say.
Six elder brothers are sweet to ignore these, he thinks today come of purpose of, drank one mouthful wine, say:"Fight to have no deathless person of, what does the deathless person want us to fight stem?Hum,cheap beats by dre, haven't you apologized to pure Anne elder brother and how said at home?"My wry smile starts and carries wine to mutually respect:"Once son cloud want to thank pure Anne elder brother to show leniency, two is accompany be not, I offered Buddha borrowed flowers to toast for you here."Do not in the past hide, the attitude still wants a little bit polite be.
Gao Shun Yi smiles:"I ain't to show leniency, the color of the sky was too early at that time, felt that horse have a little familiar looking, waited to think of, may be your horse, I just issued order that they didn't make track for, otherwise, they can't Rao lead yours.The thing of your Sa is also too unscrupulous, let my those soldiers Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论